Notice of 2015 WASFF Annual General Meeting
At Swancon, in the Hamersley room of the Pan Pacific hotel in Perth on Sunday the 5th of April, 4pm.
0A. Last call for nominations for the Board of WASFF
0B. Last call for bids for the WARSFC (i.e. Swancon) for 2017
2. Consideration of Minutes of the previous AGM
3. Matters arising from the previous AGM
Convention Steering Committee Co-ordinator
Swancon 39 2014
Swancon 40 2015
Swancon 41 2016
5. Appointment of Auditor
6. Appointment of a Returning Officer
7. Election of Organising Committee of the Western Australian Science Fiction Convention (Swancon 42 2017)
8. Election of Members of the board of WASFF (3 elected positions)
9. Two Motions on Notice:
That the AGM direct the board undertake to review the structure and process of the CSC and report at the 2016 AGM.
That by-law 6.13 be amended to read:
6.13 Eligible voters for the Tin Duck Awards are members of the current WA Regional Science Fiction Convention including attending and supporting memberships, or are teen attendees as defined in regulation 9.3.2.
10. General Business
Bids for Swancon 2017 must received by the WASFF chair (Doug Burbidge) before the start of the meeting. Guidelines and a bid form are available:
Nominations for the 3 elected positions on the WASFF board must be received by the WASFF chair (Doug Burbidge) before the start of the meeting.
If you’d like to see the constitution, regulations and by-laws, they’re at:Wasff